We desire to serve you even after you have graduated from MU. That’s why we provide several services to help you reach your career goals. This includes access to a number of career resources as well as the career placement websites below.
All alumni have access to Multnomah’s Job Board through OptimalResume, a top of the line program that helps you produce professional resumes, write letters, create portfolios and practice interviews at a heavily-reduced rate. Register online to get started.
- This list provides information about different types of chaplaincy, what is required to become a chaplain and some links for chaplaincy placement.
- Denominational Boards
- This List provides ministry requirements, contact information and links. Denominational organizations are a natural network serving the church and ministry placement.
- Marketplace Websites
- This list provides links to regional or national employers who have job lists on their websites, as well as other job boards.
- Ministry Websites
- This list provides links to other searchable ministry lists.
- Mission Organizations
- This list provides links to mission organizations with career opportunities, as well as short-term options.
- Available Positions at Multnomah
- This is a list of positions at Multnomah University for which we are currently recruiting.
- Glassdoor Access Program
- This is a site where students can research employee reviews, salaries and interview questions on over 300,000 companies to help them make important career decisions.