Looking for a job? Seeking a career change?
Please visit Multnomah’s Online Job Board on Optimal Resume. Our Online Job Board allows you to:
- Visit one centralized location to find positions.
- Find a variety of positions types: full-time, part-time, temporary, internships and volunteer.
- Connect with organizations that specifically want to hire Multnomah students and graduates.
- Filter and set parameters for the kind of positions you are looking for.
- Save and track all the jobs you apply for.
In addition to Optimal Resume, there are several other avenues that can help in securing a job. Your best resource is the people you know. Ask family and friends if they know of any available opportunities.
Become a fan of Multnomah University Career Services on Facebook! Be alerted to job openings, career event information, and other helpful resources.
Career resources and other open positions
This list provides information about different types of chaplaincy, what is required to become a chaplain and some links for chaplaincy placement.
- Denominational boards
This list provides ministry requirements, contact information, and links. Denominational organizations are a natural network serving the church and ministry placement.
- Global development internships and jobs
This list provides links to faith-based and non-religious organizations focusing in the area of global development and justice.
- Marketplace websites
This list provides links to regional or national employers who have job lists on their websites, as well as other job boards.
- Ministry websites
This list provides links to other searchable ministry lists.
- Mission organizations
This list provides links to mission organizations with career opportunities, as well as short-term options.
- Available positions at Multnomah
This is a list of positions at Multnomah University for which we are currently recruiting.
- Glassdoor Access Program
This is a site where students can research employee reviews, salaries, and interview questions on over 300,000 companies to help them make important career decisions.