Residential meal plans
Meal plans are required for all students living in the residence halls, and plans can be used in the Dining Center and the Coffee Shop.
Multnomah offers two meal plans for residential students.
- The Gold Plan, available to all residents, inculdes 19 meals per week and $75 flex credit ($4200/semester)
- The Silver Plan, available to Juniors and Seniors only, includes 13 meals per week and $75 flex credit ($3750/semester)
Students have unlimited access to the cafeteria during operation hours. The “flex credit” is a declining balance that may be spent in Roger’s Coffee Shop or the Dining Center.
Meal plans for commuters and families are also available at block pricing. Below are the meal plan options. Plans may be purchased at the Dining Center or online.
Commuter meal plans
- 75 meals/semester, $50 Cafe Cash ($485/semester)
- 50 meals/semester, $50 Cafe Cash ($365/semester)
- 25 meals/semester, $75 Cafe Cash ($250/semester)
- 25 meals/semester, $25 Cafe Cash ($200/semester)
Family meal plans
- 80 meals/semester ($460)
- 40 meals/semester ($240)
Patch meal plan
- 10 meals/semester ($70)
Market fresh rotisserie dinner
Available weekdays Monday – Friday 5:00 pm -6:30 pm
1 rotisserie chicken
2 side dishes or 2 salad bar
4 rolls or biscuits
Order by phone at 503.251.5331