The Office of the Registrar maintains the academic records of current students and alumni of Multnomah University.
The Office of the Registrar at Multnomah University helps facilitate the educational process by providing quality services to prospective, current, and former students, as well as to faculty, academic and administrative departments, and the public. Specifically, the Office of the Registrar:
- Provides accurate and dependable educational records
- Provides consistent and effective processes and procedures in the areas of course scheduling, registration, course enrollment changes, enrollment verification, and degree evaluation
- Offers careful and accurate guidance and instructions
- Facilitates the communication of accurate academic information to the campus community
- Provides essential administrative support to the faculty to assist them in their instructional and advisory responsibilities
- Provides essential support to the administration with reports, analyses, recommendations, and assistance with policy formulation
The Office of the Registrar is located on the main floor of Sutcliffe Hall. The service window is open Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Office of the Registrar
8435 NE Glisan St.
Portland, OR 97220