Multnomah University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide our online transcript ordering system. The instructions that follow will enable you to request your transcript online.
Things to know
- You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. There is a $4 charge for each electronic transcript requested and a $6 charge for transcripts delivered via mail or held for pick-up.
- National Student Clearinghouse will provide instructions for placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Updates to your order will be emailed to you, and you can track your order online.
- Transcript requests will be processed within 2-4 business days. There is an additional $10 charge for priority requests, which are processed within 1 business day of receipt.
- Transcript orders may be held upon request until the current term’s grades or degree is posted. Transcripts held for theses reasons will not be sent until grades and/or degrees are posted for the term.
- Transcripts will not be processed on behalf of students who have any financial obligation or other hold at Multnomah. If you have a financial hold on your account, please contact Student Accounts at 503.251.5345 to clear it before ordering.
For current students and students enrolled after 2000:
- Log into Self-Service. Contact the IT Help Desk at 503.251.6555 if you need assistance logging in.
- From the Grades tab, choose the button to request an official transcript. You will be redirected to the National Student Clearinghouse page.
For students who were enrolled before 2000:
- Former students must initiate transcript requests by selecting Order Online.
- As part of the ordering process you will be asked to submit your signature. You will need to print, sign and return a consent form.