New to the MU Counseling & Wellness Center?
Here are a few things to know:
- Each student can receive six sessions of free individual and/or couples counseling per semester with $10/session after that
- Group sessions are free of charge and have no limit.
- All counseling appointments are 50 minutes long and begin on the hour.
- Your appointment will be kept confidential.
- Cancellations require 24 hours notice.
Current MU students: Give us a call to schedule at (503) 251-6511 or complete the form below and we will contact you to set up an appointment.
*Upon completion of this form, a member of the Student Counseling & Wellness Center will reach out by phone to connect you with appropriate services.
Our students’ privacy is of the utmost importance. Therefore, the Student Counseling & Wellness Center staff does not share personal student mental health information with parents, university employees or other practitioners without signed consent authorization.
Student Counseling & Wellness Center
533 NE 87th Ave
Portland, OR 97220
Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.