Disability Resources at Multnomah is committed to providing students with disabilities equal access to programs and services on our campus. We work to create an environment where students with disabilities on our campus are welcomed, valued, and respected by all members of our community.
Application for Accommodations
Disability Resources reviews requests for academic, non-academic, and residential accommodations due to a disability and makes recommendations as appropriate.
If you think you might have a disability, but have never been tested, please contact Disability Services and they can discuss testing options on and off-campus. Due to the expertise and time involved, some tests may have a fee which is the responsibility of the student.
- Review the documents below and apply for an ADA Accommodation.
- Submit application to Disability Services.
- Meet with Christy Martin, ADA Officer, to discuss needs.
- If approved, a letter will be generated to the students’ professors.
- Ongoing support and communication will be provided each semester.
Submit Your ADA Application
The Multnomah Difference
Why choose Multnomah? Multnomah University exists to help you tap into your own potential and equip you to pursue your calling. Take a look at some of our favorite things about MU and discover how you can become a part of the Multnomah family.
Living in Portland
Come explore the heart of Portland and the unique opportunities that come from living here.